LITERATURE: Heavenly Skies

Written by Dennis 
Heavenly Skies 

Sunset- a fiery day glides away 

The good night gently taking over 

A peaceful nocturnal universe where 

Dreamers dream their hopeful dreams 


Sunrise- magnificent break of dawn 

A thousand shiny colors on fresh dew 

The earth’s ecstatic heart beating & 

Dreamers wake from hopeful dreams


Now! 


Arise! My Love 

A brand new day is born 

Descend your heavenly skies 

Reigning over your Soul Kingdom 


Your Immortal Flame 

Your Burning Passion 

Your Bold Desires & 

Your Love for Life 


If you could see yourself as I see you 

See yourself thru my falcon eyes 

Look how you shine 

Like an Angel- made of Liquid Light 


And I embrace you lovingly 

w/ my blessed & blissful heart 


You are home

Comments

Popular Posts